Enterprise Reports, definition,
auto-creation and publishing
Altair's Model Verification Director (MVD) allows engineering analysts to validate CAD model data received from the design teams, automatically identifying potential issues that could slow down the pre-processing stage of the simulation life cycle. The MVD is embedded into HyperWorks pre-processing technology, HyperMesh and integrated into the Assembly Browser. The solution identifies CAD intersections, missing welds, and incorrect bolt-nut positions on an entire assembly structure and generates comprehensive reports in both Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel formats to allow for easy communication of the validation results. With this insight, the CAD design team can correct the model data and help streamline the finite element modeling process.
The Model Verification Director can drastically decrease the meshing process as problems with a CAD model are identified early and can be corrected before the meshing process begins.
- Reduce the model validation time from 72 hours to 8 hours (90%)
- Automatically check the model data in batch mode over night
- Automatically identify issues with CAD data before the meshing stage
- Checks for intersections, spot weld duplications, correct connections and more
- Generates reports of issues in PowerPoint or Excel to provide feedback to design teams
Ideal for Organizations that:
- Routinely design and model products with which contain 50 or more components